Tuesday, December 31, 2013

A Couple Top 5's or 8's or 10's

Here are some of my top 5 (or 10) list for 2013 in no particular order.
 
My top songs
1.  Royals by Lorde
2.  Treasure by Bruno Mars
3.  Roar by Katy Perry
4.  One of Those Nights by Tim McGraw
5.  Mine Would Be You by Blake Shelton
6.  Anywhere With You by Jake Owen
7.  Done by The Band Perry
8.  Cruise by Florida Georgia Line
9.  It Goes Like This by Thomas Rhett
10.  As always any song by Kenny Chesney

My top movies that I've seen, I didn't see many this year.
1.  Frozen
2.  Catching Fire
3.  Monsters University
Crap I'm having a hard time with this lol, I didn't go to many movies.
3.  Now You See Me
4.  The Croods
I guess I've seen a lot of kids movies.  Hmmmm maybe I should venture out to the movies more this year.

My top tv shows
1.  Sons of Anarchy
2.  The Blacklist
3.  Revenge
4.  Any Real Housewives except Atlanta, I cannot stand NeNe.
5.  Criminal Minds
6.  New Girl, although the last few episodes weren't that funny.
7.  Vanderpump Rules, good lord I can't look away.
8. Amazing Race and Survivor equally.
9.  Scandal
10.  Dance Moms




No comments:

Post a Comment