Sunday, December 8, 2013

Brack Sleep Over

 
 
 


 If these two were brothers they couldn't look more alike.  Unbelieveable to me!
 
And then these three girls who all have their own unique looks.  Sarah looks like me, Natalie looks like her mommy, and Elizabeth looks just like her dad. 
Emily and Cole had big plans and needed a sitter for their kids so it was a perfect time for them to come spend the night.
Emily keeps my kids ALL the time WHENEVER I ask her to.  I don't think she has ever told me no.  So I was happy that I was finally able to return the favor.  I think I only owe her like 199 more sleep overs to be even.  We watched Monsters University and had pizza for dinner.  Popcorn and ice cream for treats and lots of laughs.  I'm so thankful to be a part in my nieces and nephews lifes.  

No comments:

Post a Comment