Thursday, December 26, 2013

Rewind Just a Little Bit

I'm going back into my pictures a little bit to see what I forgot to post.  On Thanksgiving weekend we stayed with Josh and Allison. On our way home on Sunday we stopped for our Christmas tree.
 
 Our second annual trip to Klucks Nursery. Another cold day, another successful trip.  I love this place.  You park your car walk all around the lot to find your tree.  Cut it, then drag it to be shaken and wrapped.  And then when your done with all that you can get some hot apple cider or hot chocolate and sit by a great big fire.  I'm sure I posted pictures last year of the fire.  Somehow I didn't take any of that this year.  I think I was too busy drinking my delicious apple cider.
 ahhhhh I wasn't so sure about this tree.  I didn't care for it much on the lot but I was feeling agreeable.  I thought oh geez how bad can it be, we have a ton of decorations, I'll make it work.
Turns out it is one of my favorite trees of all time.
 Jacob was about over posing for pictures.  I could barely get him to sit long enough to take any. Sarah on the other hand is like mom mom mom take my pic over here, over here and over here.
 I think these are Chase's favorite pictures.  They have to try several times till he thinks I've captures just the right jump.  They of course to post it and tag him right away. 
 3 stooges!!
 The decorating process.  Jeremy hangs the lights and then we all help with ornaments and getting it to look just right. 
The finished product!
So pretty, with my precious pup posing for his picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment