Friday, December 27, 2013

Gingerbread Building

 I feel like a broken record when I say that every Christmas activity the kids do I keep thinking Jacobs going to say "no way".  He's just growing up so fast.  He hates having his picture taking.  As a matter of fact if he knew that I blogged about him he would probably die of embarrassment. 
Making a gingerbread house didn't take too much pressure.  He actually jumped right to it.  Probably because it involved building something and he didn't see my camera right away.
 Sarah likes the decorating of the houses but not the putting together.  I admit getting those dang walls to stay together isn't easy. 
 Most of our family activities get started with me saying that I won't post any pictures on facebook or tag him in anything.  I can do that, as long as he'll still have some fun with us.
 I love that I caught him explaining to Sarah how to make the walls stick.  He had some big reason and explained for several minutes what to do.  Sarah said "so its just luck then right."
 Their favorite was the outhouse.  That would be the house on the far right with the hersheys kiss on it.  Yes, poo on the outhouse, oh so funny.
Another successful gingerbread making year.  Believe it or not it's been on our table for a few days now and Sarah hasn't eaten all the candy.  

No comments:

Post a Comment