Sunday, December 15, 2013

The Zoo Boo

I almost forgot about our trip to the Zoo Boo this year.  We were invited to go with the Morales family. And we had the best time.
 
 
 I miss my babies being small especially when we do something like this.  Sarah still tries real hard to participate and enjoy these outings.  She does like to "mother" the little kids so I think she had a great time.
 
 Look at this beautiful family.  I always tell Kelli how lucky she is that they are so involved.  Seems like every holiday season there is something that they all get together to do.  I would give anything if my family would be this interested in being with the grandkids and doing fun silly things like this.
 Perfect example of Sarah having a great time doing something that she knows will make me smile.  I've been taking her picture on this ant since she was a toddler. 

 6 more years people and this little lady will be tearing up the roads.
I think she would've carried Jax around the whole zoo if she could've.  I think she's going to be a great babysitter. 
I'm so thankful that we were able to go to the zoo.  It ended up being a beautiful day weatherwise and I always love spending time with the Morales family.  

No comments:

Post a Comment