Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Christmas cookies



 
We had the annual cookie exchange last night with the bffs.  Another year with some new yummy treats.  I spent Monday night making sugar cookies and these two goofballs spent Monday night decorating.
 
 
Sarah takes it pretty seriously.  She usually talks to herself or her "audience" while she's pretending to be on a cooking show.  Jacob just rolls his eyes and often just tells her to be quiet.


I ask to get a picture of the two of them and the first picture above is what I usually get.  Then I have to tell Jacob to take a nice one or I'm going to post it on facebook or instagram and tag him in it.  Seems to work most times, I usually get one good photo.


All in all I'm happy with the help.
I think they enjoy doing it.
And who doesn't love to listen to Sarah with her fake foreign accent pretending to be some super chef on food network for 2 hours.  

No comments:

Post a Comment