Sunday, January 20, 2013

Sunday Funday

This little precious pup is why I have a hard time blogging.  Whenever I sit on the couch he has to be on my lap.  He loves to snuggle and I can't turn him down.  He's such a little lover.

 
 Jeremy and I have been trying to spend some time just the two of us.  Usually its running errands which isn't the most fun but hey we're trying to make it work.  Today it was Menards for some materials for Sarahs loft bed. 
While we were there I took a picture of the awesome product below.....
Ok, who has one of these?  OMG where have I been, how have I not had one of these.  I just got one this year and I'm shocked that I haven't had one.  The snow and ice still isn't fun at 7 in the morning but this sucker keeps my hands warm and dry.  I HATE when the ice and snow sneaks up your coat sleeve and freezes your arm.  Even with gloves on it SUCKS, but not anymore. I love winter but I hate frosty mornings.  I think I'll be getting EVERYONE I know one for Christmas. 
Easy-scraper, who knew.


Funny Right??  What do we even need to say about this picture?  These two sisters OMG what are they getting into down in FL?
This is one of those photos that can make me laugh no matter what I'm doing. 
 

 
Seriously what were they doing?   Did she hit the button before they had a chance to smile?  Were they trying to figure out which button to push and hit the right one on accident?  Were they trying to look like thugs, mafia mommas?  What do you think?
Hey wait I think I see a manatee in the background!!

No comments:

Post a Comment