Monday, January 21, 2013

Scrap Night Fridays

We're back in business!
Scrappin on Fridays when we can all manage to get together or at least 2 of us.
We missed April this week due to her lil Ms. Sarah having her 6th birthday but hopefully she'll join us next time.
Mesha worked on Valentine cards that were super cute. 
Kelli worked on and finished two Disney autograph books for her upcoming Disney trip.
Cortnie took 2 hrs to download her digital scrapping to her computer haha.  In the meantime she was browsing pinterest for her upcoming wedding. 
I made two Minnie Mouse headbands for our upcoming Disney trip in April
I LOVE THEM.
I did find the idea on pinterest.  I tried to go back and see who it originated with so I could give them credit but when I click on the actual photo its just that, a photo.  No blog, no how to, no way to give credit.  So I'm sorry if this is your idea and I didn't give you credit. 
I will just say someone else posted this and I thought it was super cute so I tried it out.
 I don't know how the original one was made but I made mine with glubbers (found at hobby lobby).  The huge circle glue dot looking things.  I just used cheap black ribbon and wound it around the glubber. 
I added felt to the back to give it a little support.
Hot glued it to a head band and we're done!
 
I had to post this picture because Sarah and I were cracking up at her eyes! 
 

 
The two I made are the same size.  If I were making this for a smaller child I would've used smaller glubbers.  It seems a little big for Sarah but I love it in my hair. 
Next craft night I'll try to take pictures of everyones projects.
Mesha's cards were really cute and Kellis autograph books turned out cute too.
I could post a pic of the dress Cortnie had picked out but I don't think its "the one".

Next time I'm hoping to actually get back to scrapbooking.  I'm so far behind and with my new camera I feel like I'm taking more photos so it's just get worse. 

2 comments:

  1. I wasn't very productive, but I had a great time. Now that my digital scrapbooking software is loaded, I don't have any excuses for next time huh?! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. One thing we are all good at is making excuses. I have faith that you'll come up with something.

    ReplyDelete