Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Mr. Tucker

 Ask anybody....I've always wanted a Yorkie. 
I did want a little girl.  I could put bows in her hair and dress her all up in pinks and purples.
Lame, I know.
Last year it finally happened.  Through some help from my aunt Rita I found Tucker.  He was so little.  A boy, yes but so so so cute.
 
 And don't you worry he loves his sweaters.  He comes running over and ducks his head so I can put one on him.  I do think he likes to wear them outside because lets face it, its freezing.  The problem is he loves the snow.  He goes running out the back door and rolls in it.  He eats it and burys his face in it.  When he comes in his sweaters are soaked.  Then he's freezing.  He rolls around the carpet and tries to get the snow off.
 His face is also usually covered in the snow when he comes in. 
This last snow storm was enough snow that it was up to his belly.  When he would take off running in it, it just looked like a big snow cloud.  I know he hates to come in but the temps are just too low for him.  Even though he's loving it he's shivering from head to toe.
 
This is what he thinks of the cold temps. 
Bring him some snow in the 40's and he'll be a happy boy!


No comments:

Post a Comment