Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Biggest Loser

I honestly don't know how I can watch Biggest Loser every week and feel so emotional and still not do a damn thing about being overweight.
  I could never do this show. 
 Not only would I punch Jillian in the face, I would also cry like a baby when she yelled at me everyday. 
I'd have to be on Jillians team because I wouldn't be able to concentrate if I had to look at Bob or Dolvet all day long.
Plus I think I could appreciate her knowing that at some point in her life she was overweight. 
The people in your life that are thin and look at you and wonder why your fat make me crazy. 
I'm that person that wishes that every "normal" size person would have to be FAT for a whole day, better yet a whole week. 
Know what its like to not be able to shop at a "normal" store,
know what its like to not "fit" in places,
know what its like to be at an amuzement park and wonder if you'll fit in the seat with the seatbelt on,
know what its like to pray the airplane seatbelt goes around your belly,
know what its like to hope for a table and not a booth, just in case,
know what it feels like to want to dance but are embarrassed that you'll look like a fool.
Oh I wanna run, I wanna be a runner.  I wanna take off running in my neighborhood and run run run.
I think I admitted to someone recently for the first time that I wanna run the Princess Marathon at Disney.  Thats my dream.
So reading this you are thinking then why the heck are you doing nothing about it....
I have the answer
the answer is
I don't know.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment