Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Random Idol Thoughts

1. I hate Nicki Manaj or however the hell you spell her name. 

2.  Keith Urban is hot, really really hot.

3.  I am a bad judge of peoples voices, some that I think are good get blasted by the judges.  They tell them they are totally off key and I think wow I thought they were good.

4.  You shouldn't sing Justin Bieber songs for your try out song.

5.  Keith's facial expressions totally give away what he is thinking. 

6.  I would try out just so I could see Keith and hug him and I know I can't sing.  Actually I suck really bad.

7.   Mariah is obsessed with the movie Mean Girls, I love it.

8.  I think I'm going to love Mariah another surprise.  Although it shouldn't be I love her "old" music.

9.  See I think the guy with one leg wasn't very good and I thought they were going to pick him cause he had a good story.  But refer back to #3, guess I'm wrong.  They said he sounded good.

10.  Have I mentioned Keith is hot?

11.  WHO TOLD NICKI TO WEAR THAT LIPSTICK??

12.  Mariah wants to let everyone through.  She will be the "nice" judge this year. 

13.  I doubt I'll watch the whole season.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVED this list!!!! I agree with all of it, except #13....I will watch the whole thing, I just can't help myself! :)

    ReplyDelete