Monday, January 21, 2013

Averie's Birthday

The Morales' had a small shindig for Averies 2nd birthday.  I was alone for the day so I went by myself.
  Nobody pulls together a themed birthday party at the last minute like Kelli.
Only little Averie can be a hot mess and still be so dang adorable.
One boot on one boot off!
 
Here she is refusing to look at me while she knows I am taking her picture.
At least her hair is still done in this photo, so this is before she became the hot mess from the picture at the top.


Oh look cowgirl boots for the rotten cowgirl. 
No really they are soooo cute.  She put them on and was rockin them like the cowgirl princess she was meant to be!
 

 
Storytime with Gigi.  Chicka Chicka Boom Boom of course!






Happy Birthday Averie! 
Mrs. Nicole loves you even though you aren't ready to be friends yet. 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment