Sunday, August 2, 2009

Got a Little Crazy

Ok not really, but I think we all wanted to. We went out on Saturday night for a GNO not so much a celebration on Cort's divorce but a celebration of moving on. I am pretty sure we all planned on getting so toasty that Jerry would be driving a bunch of passing out in the back seat girls home...ok maybe not Kathie but the rest of us. The only one that seemed to accomplish that was dear April..seen here drinking her "this is a big beer" through a straw.


Although our night was surrounded with young bachelorettes, too short dresses on girls that shouldn't be wearing too short dresses, a movie that wasn't to be, and a george lopez look alike trying to be Rusty I think it was a fabulous night.

I'm happy to report that although I personally didn't think she would make it, bff Kelli met up with us. Thank goodness since it's been awhile since I've taken a Kesha picture...and as you can see by the following photos I am defintiely out of practice.





Kelli's eyes too crazy big~

Mesha not smiling~


I'm pretty sure to be a official Kesha picture I have to be the one that takes it..... aren't they so cute.




The girls got up on stage for a little "celebration"
to show those bachelorettes how to do it!
Go Kathie!!



Then our wonderful driver showed up to whisk us back home! All in all a great night with some wonderful friends~Cortnie we got your back!



4 comments:

  1. oh we are so cute. our moms would be so proud.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey.. that was a feaking big beer for my first beer ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really? that is your first beer ever??? youve never ordered beer before???

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was a good night... but I want a do-over after I get my meds again!! lol

    ReplyDelete