Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Somebodys' Callin

I'm pretty sure I hate talking on the phone.
and I'm also pretty sure that now that I can text I hate it even more.
I find myself irrated that people don't have texting on their phone.
My sis in law pointed out to me tonight that I haven't returned her three phone calls from last week (was it really three?) and I don't have a real good reason why.
well ok one is that I forgot but other than that I just don't like to call people.
Could it be because I talk on the phone alot at work (man imagine if I wouldve taken that National City job)?
I love facebook and blogging and I used to love myspace until I found facebook. But if I can't find it out on facebook I don't really find it out.
My parents are both horrible communicators so maybe thats why I hate the phone. Sometimes I can go weeks without talking to my mom or dad and thats because they hate the phone too. They never call me, I never call them.
Why am I blogging about this???? I have no idea, maybe because I'm supposed to be calling you about something and I don't really want to.
I should call my dad and ask how the garden is growing and if they saw the bear again?
I should call my mom and tell her that I don't want her to live in Fl full time?
I should call my brother and ask him if everything is ok cause he called me today and he must hate the phone too cause he never calls me either
I should call Allison and tell her I truely am sorry that I haven't called her back but that I am soooo super stoked for our concert in 18 freakin days.
I should call everyone of my bffs and tell them that I love them and that I am grateful for them whether I talk to them once a week or once a year.
I should return the phone call to the Midland fundraiser lady so she will stop callling me.
I should call Susan and wish her good luck tomorrow on her second day at her new fab job.

I could go on and on and on obviously since I never call anybody but I'm kinda sleepy so thats it for now.

I do miss my mom and dad though!




3 comments:

  1. I know you don't love the phone and I know that if I only see you/ talk to you at CDC or scrappin things are still awesome!
    P.S I am still working on getting a new phone

    ReplyDelete
  2. im okay with only texting i love texting. april really needs to get a phone....:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel the exact same way... although there are a rare few that I don't mind answering the phone for. You're included! :-)

    ReplyDelete