Thursday, August 27, 2009

In My Wildest Dreams!


In case you were wondering (Mesha) they are no longer dating!
Since I only have 2 more days to obsess I am trying to dig up more dirt for you!
He was born in 1968, I was correct.
Yes he is bald as an eagle, but hey thats ok!
When I win the mega millions this weekend we are gonna have a hard time following he and Keith around. It would just save us alot of time if they would just travel together. Although with all my money we'll just keep flying from town to town. Heck we'll buy a gulf stream and Jeremy can take care of it for us. Sounds good to me, I better get out there and buy my lotto tickets!

3 comments:

  1. LOL... you dream you dreams about your balding beach bum.. it's ok that you are star struck :-) We still love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you April, I appreciate that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the information. i need more only a few more hours until your time is up.

    ReplyDelete