Monday, August 24, 2009

Never Gonna Feel That Way Again

I'm a weirdo, I know it. I'm still all twitterpated about this weekend. I'm on the downside, kinda sad that its over but I still smile really big when I think about it. How do you explain being star struck? lol I just really like Kenny Chesney I guess.

I love that he loves what he does, and maybe a bit envious that he lives the life that he does. How cool is that when he looks out into the crowd of thousands of people screaming for him. I like to think that he appreciates it, I imagine that he knows how lucky he is. I hope that he is as down to earth as I totally assume he is. I think he has that lazy I can do nothing and be happy attitude. I wonder if thats why he isn't married, no woman could stand a man that is happy doin nothing. I picture him being like oh crap I have no jeans to wear I guess Ill go buy a pair, screw doin laundry. He seems too real to have people that do laundry for him. He probably wears his clothes 5 days in a row, then throws them away and gets new ones. OMG where am I goin with this, I have no idea lmaoooooo Like I said I'm a weirdo!

SO about this weekend.....it was a good time. Seriously I would do it all over again. I wouldn't change anything except maybe getting my own Charles Kelly autograph,

and going into Ford Field earlier than what we did. I enjoy the people we go with,
I enjoy meeting new tailgater friends,

I enjoy seeing the Tim McGraw look alikes that my mom flirts with every year, it was awesome catching up with my brother Ryan,

the jello and pudding shots this year were awesome,
I wish that the chick in Lady Antebellum would dye her hair,

I wish that T-Roy wouldn't sweat so much,

I wish that the blond bitches in front of us wouldve gotten trampled,

I enjoy the drunk old ladies that stand next to me (not at the time but today I enjoyed that), I wish my dad look alike would pick a different concert to take his staff to next year and I wish his wife would learn the songs before they go, but most of all I enjoyed being there with my bff Mesha, and I wish that Charles and Kenny would call us up and ask us to hang out with them!





No comments:

Post a Comment