Sunday, August 23, 2009

Thats Why I'm Here!


I don't think I'm quite ready to blog about this weekend yet. I'm trying to wrap my brain around all that happened! The following pictures should sum up most of it. The bottom line is...I heart Kenny Chesney and I finally saw him up as close as I'll probably ever get! More fun stuff happened but I'll take care of that tomorrow. Right now I'm a happy girl!













and yes, we were that close, and yes, poor Mesha had to endure it all, and yes, she didn't bad mouth Kenny once....cause she's a true friend and she knows I love him lol!


3 comments:

  1. i think i also remember telling you i don't think he is gay now, does that get me extra BFF points?

    ReplyDelete
  2. that moves you to the top of the list, always and forever!! and plus remember I don't care, I still love him lmaooooo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. top of the list?!?! wtf?!?! guess i'm gonna have to fight you for it. hmmm mud pit or kiddie pool filled with jello? oh wait, those are guys' fantasies about girl fights. i'll just stick to old fashioned hair pulling. jk lol

    ReplyDelete