Thursday, August 13, 2009

Nowhere to go, Nowhere to be!

So we went to Shipshewana yesterday.....one of those impromptu trips that just sorta falls together at the last minute. Mesha and I scrambled to find somebody to work for her, I asked my boss if I could have a day off, oh wait a minute I don't have a boss, anyway it all just sorta happened. Even though it was lots of walking it almost just felt like we were wandering along with nowhere else we had to be, kinda nice.

sooo.........they have lots of bras, underwear and purses. If you don't need any of those three things you might want to skip it. I've heard that it has changed alot. My mom used to go and bring back tons of stuff. Maybe thats where she bought our underwear, i'm not sure.

I still love to go. I love the yummy chicken and noodles lunch and I love eating dinner at the Essenhaus. So I guess if you need some large underwear...



or if you just want some yummy food, definitely go.

The time spent with good friends makes any trip worth it. Kathie, Cortnie, Mesha, April and I had a fabulous day. Kathie picked up some Christmas gifts, Cortnie got sunburned again, Mesha is no longer a shipshe virgin, I tried real hard to keep my leaf turned over, and April ....well April got a nice nap on the way home...



4 comments:

  1. oh i love it. april will be so happy. the HUGE underpants are awesome too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you just topped my picture of April trying to drink the head off her beer. lol

    Thanks for an awesome day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that should be the new challenge amongst us, get a picture of April to put on your blog, the more original, the better the blog! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. WTF!!! bitches.. Is that payback for the beach shot of you??? I'm glad i have the ability to amuse you all!! Just wait... your time is coming

    ReplyDelete