Thursday, August 13, 2009

The life

Sometime in July April, Cortnie, and I decided it would be a fabulous idea to take the 5 children to South Haven to the blueberry festival. We were minus one since Jacob went to cub scout camp with his dad. Well it rained all day, and when I say rained I mean stormed and stormed bad, lots of lightning and thunder, sideways rain, and floods. But we still went. When we got to SH we went to McDonalds to let the kids run around a bit and to wait and see if the storm would stop. I took some pictures and purposely tried to get this woman in one of the photos, she was a total witch. She was sooooo sooo mean to her husband I can't believe he didn't kick her in the teeth. First she was walked in mad about some problem she was having with her bank and how they didn't know what they were doing and only had idiots working there. Then she was mad cause her husband ordered her kids sausage biscuits, "Don't you know that gives them diarrhea, do you want them to have diarrhea all day, I can't believe you didn't know those give them diarrhea" So then he went and got eggs, that are runny. Whoa who woulda thought MCD would give you runny eggs. So she preceded to bitch about that, she made that poor man go and get different eggs. On and on it went...the last thing that I heard her complain about was that she couldn't believe they had to spend over 10 dollars on a mcdonalds breakfast!! All this being said with a huge ring on her finger that had to be at least 3 or 4 carets! I did forget to mention that this man was all decked out in camo, so maybe thats what put her in a crappy mood. Ridiculous!



We did have some fun, Cortnie played with the kids. Don't let her tell you that she HAD to climb up there to get Lauren, Lauren was just fine.

Poor April had to ride way back in the back due to seat belt issues!




As long as Cortnie does her job right and Zach doesn't get all Mark's shitty qualities, this could be the future Mr. and Mrs. Davis!




1 comment:

  1. Never again will you find me climbing up the McD's play area! This germophobe simply can't handle doing it twice!! YUCK!!!!!!!

    I'm certainly going to do my very best to raise a MAN not an immature BOY. He is so incredibly sweet, I can't imagine him turning out to be anything like his Daddy!

    ReplyDelete