Thursday, August 27, 2009

Kenny Chesney tells Playboy that he's slept with more than 100 women, and they will testify that he's not gay. He also says he's angry about the gay rumors that continue to follow him:
"What guy who loves girls wouldn't be angry about that ...? I didn't sign up for that. I think people need to live their lives the way they want to, but I'm pretty confident in the fact that I love girls (laughs). I've got a long line of girls who could testify that I am not gay."



In a 60 Minutes interview to be aired this Sunday, country star Kenny Chesney talks to Anderson Cooper for the first time about his divorce to Renee Zellweger. In the interview, Chesney speaks out about the separation papers which listed "fraud" as the reason for the annulment. He says many people assumed that the fraudulence referred to his sexuality:
"The only fraud that was committed was me thinking that I knew what it was like ... that I really understood what it was like to be married, and I really didn't. We thought the least harmful (stated reason) was fraud because it (is) kind of broad … doesn't specify. And boy … we were wrong...It's not true (that I'm gay). Period. Maybe I should have come out and said no, I'm not (gay), but I didn't want to draw any more attention to it … I didn't have to prove to anybody that I wasn't (gay) … I didn't feel like I really did...Even though I'd sit here and say I wish we'd gotten divorced instead of all that annulment stuff and saved me a lot of public humiliation … I still don't have any regrets. I loved her, you know? And it was real."

All that and MESHA doesn't think he's gay!

2 comments:

  1. i'm okay with not thinking he is gay anymore. i said it i will admit he does not come across as a gay man in person. on paper however that is another story. the only thing that bothers me is that fact that he has slept with more than 100 women. that is alot, now i think he might be a walking diesease. haha sorry. i have to find something to not like about him

    ReplyDelete
  2. what come on now, wouldn't it be cool to say you were 101! lmaooooooooo

    ReplyDelete