Monday, July 27, 2009

She's Got It All

No pictures for this blog.
I just want to say that I know I complain alot...about my job mainly, but sometimes about my kids, my family, money, Jeremy, cleaning house, Jeremy, etc etc etc.
But I know that the only people that read my blog are people I love and I want all of you to know that I think I have it all.
I'm a lucky girl.
I have a husband who loves me.
Two beautiful children.
A wonderful house over my head.
A job that although is tough right now, I truely love.
Money in the bank (pennies but money nonetheless)
Two parents that may not be married but they are alive and healthy and that both love me even though they know all my flaws.
In-laws that I cherish and feel so lucky to have.
Brothers and Sisters that I may not see or speak to all that much but that I know would be there for me in the drop of a hat.
BFFs that get me through anything anytime and anywhere.
And thats what I wanted you to know.
I'm a lucky girl!

PS I'm keeping my job and I'm going to be a better director than I have ever been before!

4 comments:

  1. I love this blog! You are a lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are lucky... and I feel even luckier for having you in my life! Thank you for all your support... including PTA. I think it's going to be a wild ride!

    I'm glad to hear that you decided to keep your job... never know when Melba might bail! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! We are here if you ever need us!!God has blessed you and your family in so many ways! You are very lucky and we love you! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes I'm trying to do more blogging...I'm just a rookie! I loved what you said, you are a very lucky one. I know that life isn't always fair and it at times pushes us to our limits but it's true what you wrote about job, money, kids, husband and family...if you have all that then you have it all!!!!! I love you my dear friend and your special family.

    ReplyDelete