Friday, July 3, 2009

Anything but Mine


Mya often sits at the front door staring out into the wild blue yonder. I often wondered what the heck she was staring at...well this morning I finally got a picture of the little beast that has become her obsession. The pesky little chipmunk. Now my children both love chipmunks because of Chip and Dale of course. Jeremy and I on the otherhand wish that they would all die. This chipmunk in particular has realized that Mya cannot get through the glass so she sits and torments her all day long. Mya stares, frozen in place and that little chipmunk sits out there and eats, sniffs, struts around the porch. I would let Mya out if I didn't think she was gonna tear up my flowers out front trying to get it. So I guess that makes me the bad guy!

4 comments: