Sunday, July 12, 2009

French Kissing Life




My dumb ass dog jumped the fence again. I put her out to enjoy the day and the kids were in the backyard so I figured she would be ok.



Fast Forward 45 minutes



I'm in the front yard talking to the neighbor lady when I realize that Jacob is riding his bike out front with another neighbor kid and Sarah is painting the driveway with kid paint and the two neighbor girls. Soooooo who's watching Mya.



Yup the little bitch jumped the fence. So Jacob heads off one way to find her, equipped with a leash and doggie treats. Sarah goes the other direction with the neighbor girls screaming loud enough that Fucktard and his cheating hoebag probably could hear them at their house in the next neighborhood. I decided that I really didn't care if she came back so I went in the house to do laundry.

The phone rings, its some friends from a couple roads over that have found our dog and they are bringing her back to us. Damn it!
So now not only is she back but she is filthy dirty and smells like what I assume fucktards house smells like. Ok maybe not that bad but she does stink.
I love having a dog!



2 comments:

  1. omg! mya could have her own blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for a good laugh on a Monday. lol the fucktard and hoebag comment caught me totally off-guard and made me laugh out loud in my office... as well as the smell reference. you are so good for my soul!

    ReplyDelete