Sunday, July 5, 2009

The Good Stuff




Elizabeth, Sarah, Natalie and Jacob

So we went to the annual powwow this weekend. I have to say not a real enjoyable time for me. I have no interest in it and I feel real bad about that. I know its part of my kids heritage so that being said I can go once a year and smile about it.

Uncle Marty (Nana's brother)

The part of the weekend that was the best is that the whole family was there. All 17 of us. Jeremy, myself, Jacob, Sarah, Emily, Cole, Elizabeth, Natalie, Nathan, Joel, Sherry, Trinity, Tyanne, Tannis, Jolie, Nana and Papa..I love to watch Nana and Papa when everyone is together, it's like they can't get enough. They don't know who to talk to, who to pay attention to, or who to hug. We spent all weekend together and then this morning after breakfast and after a family picture...we went our seperate ways.


Jeremy, the kids, and I went downtown to the art fair and little shops. We were surprised and happy when we met up with Nana and Papa. We spent the day with them window shopping. We love being with the family but having time to ourselves with Nana and Papa, thats The Good Stuff.

1 comment: