Wednesday, July 1, 2009

What I Need To Do








What I need to do is get started finalizing our Disney trip. For most of you that know my job situation you know that we may or may not be going. But just cause we might not doesn't mean that I still shouldn't plan. Does that make sense????? Anyhow, people are nuts about dinner reservations so I started making plans tonight. In order to make dinner reservations you have to know what you'll be doing on that particular day. It's so hard to decide which parks to go when....so many things to consider. We have to have one day of rest, so I try to plan that in the middle. Magic Kingdom is our favorite so we usually go there at least twice and always on our first day. Some of the parks have extra magic hours so they are open earlier or stay open later but they don't announce that right away. Like right now they only have the schedule through the end of Sept. So I have our first 2 days planned but can't do anymore. Not only do we have to make our dinner reservations but we (I) have to figure out what we want to see at each park so we don't forget anything. In two trips we still seem to miss the Swiss Family Robinson treehouse, and the jungle cruise. Sarah rode every ride last time but she's gotten smarter since then and there are a few that I think she is going to chicken out on this time, especially the Tower of Terror. Jacob on the other hand can't wait to get back on that ride. Even though I am no fan of Obama I do want to see the Hall of Presidents since it's been updated. I hear its pretty cool. I'm sure that Jeremy will follow along happily, he just likes to be there. My goal this trip is to not buy suvieniers (how the heck do you spell that). I know we'll all get a little something but do we really need anymore stuffed animals. Unfortunetely for the next 90 days I'll be doing alot of Disney blogging, sorry Mesha not much else to be looking forward to.


6 comments:

  1. I'll join along in the Disney blogging, since I rec'd my Disney Planning DVD yesterday and have it on the brain. Time for my parents and I to figure WHEN we are going... and then starting the fun of planning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. maybe i will just take a break from blogging and wont read it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. whatever, Mesha! I guess I need to start planning too...finally getting to go this Spring Break!
    Nicole- souvenir!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you Kelli my grammar prefectionist firend! lmaoooooo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cortnie check out allears.net and touringplans.com or net I can't remember

    ReplyDelete
  6. im done with your blog that was too much disney for me.

    ReplyDelete