Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Scare Me



So on Saturday we went to kzoo to watch the "Outlaws" play football. Apparently they are the minor league football team that play other teams around west Michigan. Oh there were so many photo ops. There were about 40 guys ranging from about 18 to 35 or so, in every size and color that you can imagine. It was actually a good game, the kids were bored out of their mind but I don't think that either of them are very interested in football.
As you can see Jacob played his DS in his coat through most of the game
.



The whole reason we went is because Adam from Jeremy's team plays and Jeremy had been wanting to go to a game for a long time. I'm glad we went there was a lot to see.
Take these gentlemen for example...a MJ wannabe, two guys that were enjoying stretching way to much, and a man that I wouldve ran the other way if I wouldve seen him walking down the street (he was huge)!




This last picture is in honor of the popularity of mohawks with my dear friends lately. He did have one of the best ones I've seen. All in all a very entertaining evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment