Sunday, January 15, 2012

This is what we did yesterday.....

Happy Birthday to my Favorite 1 year old!!
One of my best friends had her daughter Averie's birthday yesterday.
It was so cute.
The house was done up in the cupcake theme,
and of course little Averie matched with her cupcake outfit.
I truly believe she is thinking "MOM really with this bow"

She was ALL about her cake. Nobody had to show her what to do.....


Eyes closed in pure bliss!!

Shortly after this she decided to get rid of her bow. Her plan, to smear cake all over it so mom would take it off. She's such a smart girl.
Hey Mrs. Mesha, time for my bath.
Sweet baby had it everywhere....
Back to the party, hanging with her dad Dave.
Enjoying her new cup, yes Aunt Heather enjoying it before its been washed....ewwwww!
Quality time with Gigi!
It was a fun party.
Kelli amazes me, always pulls of the perfect party at the last minute.
I'm so lucky to have such a sweet baby and her family in my life.
I often wonder what would have happened if that engagement party wouldve been the goodbye party it was supposed to be.
Everything happens for a reason.....

No comments:

Post a Comment