Sunday, January 8, 2012

Easy Peasy

So Pinterest seems to be the new hot thing out there. I'm so super cool that I've been on Pinterest for awhile now and it seems like people I know are just now getting on the website and getting excited about it.
I love it for the crafts and the recipes. I also love all the obnoxious jokes and sayings. I've made several crafty things and a couple of the recipes. Mostly I pin stuff that I would like to buy or like someone to make FOR me.

However this weekend I decided to make the cresant roll recipe that I had just saw.

Basically you unwrap the cresant, lay out some ham or any other lunch meat you like and then pick a cheese that goes with it, roll it up, cook it for a bit and tada there you have it....lunch!

Sarah loved it, Jacob liked it.....so I guess I'll be making them again.
whew hard work, maybe next time I'll pick a recipe that has more than 3 ingredients,
Nah!

No comments:

Post a Comment