Friday, January 13, 2012

Are you Watching?



I love this show. The writers are amazing. The twists and turns are crazy. It's making me nuts cause I can't figure out whats going to happen. I don't see where they're gonna go after this season. They showed the last episode in the first episode so supposedly you know how it ends, but geez how the heck do they get there.

I do think that Daniel is going to end up being a bad guy....he can't be that perfect right? There's something up with him I just can't put my finger on it.

Theres so much hate in Amanda, makes me feel tense watching it. My favorite character has to be the computer geeky guy. I don't find him attractive but oh so interesting.




He's so evil but I still like him. I do not like the party planner/friend girl that has that awful accent. I was really hoping she would disappear or end up drowning in the ocean.


My other favorite show this season is Once Upon a Time. I don't usually like this type of show but this one is good. I love to see which fairy tale character the show will be about. Again I can't imagine how this will end.





I'm intrigued by the Little Red Riding Hood character. At least thats who I think she is. I'm talking about the chick that works at the diner. She's always in skimpy clothes and generally a lot of red. I could be totally wrong but I am curious what her story will be.



Lastly, luckily I don't think my friend Mesha is watching either of the above shows. She has some sort of a curse on her that whatever shows she starts watching and LOVES they get cancelled.
What good shows are you watching this season?


And don't say The Bachelor!



No comments:

Post a Comment