Monday, January 2, 2012

Snow


I think it might be time to move.
Everyone's been complaining that there hasn't been any snow. Especially with Christmas, even those that don't love snow were hoping for some of the white stuff.
Not me.
I still think it's gorgeous, I still love to watch it fall.
But the cold, and the shoveling and scraping, what a big pain in the ass.
I'm always the one hoping for snow.
I'm the one a lot of people think of when it gets cold and snows.
Don't get me wrong I still hate the heat but this 25 degree stuff can kiss my rear end.
Nicole doesn't want snow this year, she would like to have 60 degree temps year round.
I'm thinking Tennessee or maybe Northern Fl where we used to live.
Honestly I'm hoping this feeling will pass, I really don't want to become one of those annoying Michiganders that complain all winter cause it's cold and snowing.....
HELLO, WE LIVE IN MI!

No comments:

Post a Comment