Thursday, January 5, 2012

Better late then never




We're putting the camper in storage this weekend.


We probably shouldve done this in Sept or Oct but we procrastinated and never found anywhere to put it. Just so happens that Jeremy mentioned it to his barber and she has a barn, blah blah blah and thats where we're taking it on Saturday.


So today I went out to get the food and clothes that were left in it. I was having one of those moments and for a few minutes I thought about just staying out in it.


I would love to have my own "place" somewhere that is just mine. Somewhere that I can leave clothes on the floor and not feel guilty. Somewhere that I can not make the bed and noone would notice. I could scrap when I wanted and eat when/what I wanted and let my laundry pile up sky high and not wash it.


I've never been on my own. I went from living with my parents to living with Jeremy. I haven't been alone. Sure Jeremy went away for weeks while in the military but I always knew he would be back.


I'm thinking when the camper comes back this spring I'll spend some quality time it, just me myself and I. I might move out there for a weekend or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment