Sunday, January 15, 2012

Off to Georgia


Jeremy's off to GA for four weeks for work. He's taking a class in Savannah.
We helped him pack and get ready last night.
We haven't been apart this long since his military days. Sarah is a bit worried about him and Jacob acts like its just another day.

We took these pictures last night while he was getting ready. Sarah had asked me for a picture for her room and we haven't taken any family pictures in awhile. They couldn't take a serious one until I let them take the funny one.

Sarah and I drove him to the airport this morning and she cried after we pulled away from the terminal. I think it will be hard on her to have him away this long. We plan to skype and hopefully they'll talk on the phone a lot. Jeremy sent me a text that said "here" just a little bit ago, he's a man of many words lol.

The countdown is on, he'll be back on Feb. 12th.

I better get a good Valentine's Day present out of this, lol!

1 comment:

  1. cute picture of the three of them. Let me know if I can help with ANYTHING.

    ReplyDelete