Thursday, December 30, 2010

Waiting Patiently




Oh it doesn't seem like that long ago that lil Mason entered the world before we were ready.


So I think that everyone waiting on lil Averie thought she'd be here by now.


Everyday the past month I've been thinking she might show up.


She's making us wait.


Good things come to those who wait....








It's hard to remember this guy being so little.


What I do remember was that he was the perfect little handful.


oh and that his mom was pretty drugged up in the hospital, funny!!





I can't wait to hold his little sister.

And I can't wait to watch his momma be a momma to two children under 2 years old!
Hurry Up Averie, you've got a bunch of people that are anxiously awaiting your arrival!




I'm not sure what this little guy is going to think about being a big brother but I can't wait to find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment