Tuesday, December 28, 2010

The tree on Christmas Eve,
after Santa left some presents,
so pretty!
Sarah with her stocking goodies.

Jacob asked for a couple of lego games and this is one of them. He really wanted the Minotaurus game but was somewhat happy with this one. Little did he know later that day he would get the Minotaurus game from Aunt Emily.


Jacob and Sarah with two of their favorite things...

Jacob, opening up the gift that Sarah bought for him at Santa's Secret Shop. She picked it out all by herself and she was so excited. Look at her hands while he opens it and the look on her face is priceless....




Jacob and Sarah opening up their Ipod Nanos. I don't think they had a clue they were getting them. I had them charged and already had music on them. It was Jeremy's idea to get them
for them and I'd say they were the favorite gift.
Sarah with the doll she had to have. I am blogging this 3 days after Christmas and I'm pretty sure she hasn't played with her since that morning, figures.
Lalaloopsie doll was a big hit when she opened it but that was it....boooo
After we opened presents and had a delicious breakfast we all got in the car and headed up to Bay City to celebrate with our families...
When we got into Bay City we went right over to my dad and Lorraines apartment. We had some snacks and opened some presents.
When we were done we went over to my Aunt Sue's and visited with them. We drank some wine, did alot of reminicing, and laughed till our stomachs hurt. Jacob played with the boys and Sarah was bored out of her mind.
We spent the night at Nana and Papa's house.
When we got up in the morning Joel and his family came over and Emily and her family arrived from Kalamazoo.
Chris made both her boys ribbon shirts. I'm sure they will both be wearing them to the annual pow wow this summer. She did a beautiful job.
I finally got my Pandora bracelet and I LOVE IT!
Our family was so spoiled this year, how lucky we all are.

whats a party without a picture of Nathan with his mouth full of food...

Poor Jacob, all these girls....
and then there was time to play....

Finally everyone went home,
dog tired...

No comments:

Post a Comment