Saturday, December 18, 2010

Santa at Harley???

Shopping at the Harley Davidson store for my mom and Terry this year we ran into the big guy himself, Santa.
Sarah was super excited to see him since we hadn't been to the mall to see him this year.
Jacob on the other hand, would rather not have to pretend that he's happy to see him.
"Please mom don't make me tell him what I want for Christmas!!"
They only hung out with him for a minute and then we moved on,
Jeremy to drool over bikes,
me to pick something out for Terry.
Personally I was ecstatic to run into Santa and I just happened to have my camera in my purse so I don't have to take Sarah to the mall AND I don't have to feel obligated to pay $25.00 for one wallet size photo.
Bonus:We also found a present for Terry!!

No comments:

Post a Comment