Saturday, December 18, 2010

Christmas deco 2010

I'm hoping to take more pictures yet this year but this is some favorites.

My favorite deer with his Christmas decor!
The purple tree is back. This isn't a very good picture but I totally love it. It is my favorite of all my Christmas decorations. Everything on the tree is gold, glittery, and gorgeous lol!!

I was invited to the Christmas Tea at Emily's church this year. She did a gift exchange and since her table theme was "Birds of a feather flock together" we all received bird ornaments.
Mine was PERFECT!!


Our family room tree, probably the smallest tree we've had in years. I didn't like it at first, too small. It's grown on me. I'm just not used to having to put a top on my tree. I prefer them when they look like they are busting through the ceiling to the upstairs. HAHA.
Jeremy likes the tree this year.




No comments:

Post a Comment