Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Sarah's School Christmas

Sarah's teacher decided to do a Holiday breakfast this year instead of the typical afternoon party full of junk. I volunteered to help so I was at school first thing in the morning. I didn't realize that with their morning announcments they do some sort of stretch or exercise.
This is Sarah and her bud Max doing morning exercise....
After morning announcments, while myself and the other parents were getting breakfast ready, the kids did their morning math.
Sarah and Max, after everyone had ate and I was getting ready to leave Sarah requested a picture with Max.

The Riverside Holiday program.
They have the program at First Wes church so there is enough room for all the parents and families.

Sarah is quite the singer. I am pretty sure I could pick her voice out of everyone else.
She really enjoys music class and her teacher, Ms. Champion.
(I almost forgot to add that Sarah said she felt like a disco ball in the pink dress. She said put a string around my neck and hang me from the ceiling...hmmm)

No comments:

Post a Comment