Saturday, December 18, 2010

Christmas

I really dread thinking of the days when my kids will be too old and cool to hang out with each other and do things like decorate a gingerbread house. So for now I'm just pretending that we'll do this every year. When I got out the gingerbread house this year they both were very eager to decorate, YEAH!! They actually worked very good together.


Clearly Jacob was the one in charge. He told Sarah where to put all the candy. Surprisingly she listened. I think when I turned my back they were laughing and sneaking as much of the candy as they could. Hey they were having fun and I only have a couple more years of this, so I turned my back a lot.
Buschlen Family Gingerbread House 2010

Wouldn't be right without the goofy picture!


No comments:

Post a Comment