Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Birthday Florida trip

And so it starts....
Day 1, Hamburger Mary's...celebrating my birthday and of course Grandma's also... hence all the "Mary" titled drinks, in honor of grandma Borowy.
My Mary's MaiTai, holy crap was that strong.
A good start to the day!



Day Two, standing by Sams Beach bar...a fun looking place that I haven't been able to visit on my two visits to Hudson. We always have better bar to go to...



Celebrating my birthday!

The sisters.
Kathy, Rita, and Diane
My moms favorite bar to take out of town guests.
She picks great places.

I know this is funny to look at but being there and watching them with those glasses was the funniest think I've seen in a LONG time.
I was crying I was laughing so hard.
The glasses belonged to my grandpa and grandma.


Day 3, maybe. I can't keep track. This was the first stop on a day full of stops. This is where they swear the manatees swim by everyday at 10 and 4. HA yea right!

Although a little cold, we did take the convertible.

Hmmmm Aunt Kathy are you cold??

Diane and Kathy after a very long day....


I wish I could say that we saw these in the wild, but .....we didn't.


This is my favorite bar in Fl. It is a crazy insane nasty overwhelming place.
You have to go there to even understand it.


We spent quite awhile here.
Aunt Kathy thought that instead of going to 5 different bars and having a one drink at each that we should just sit at one and have 5 drinks, so we did. We had 5 yummy drinks and totally enjoyed the awesome scenery.

Aunt Kathy had a little nap....

Michelle made a new friend....
(yes this was inside the bar, along with the dog there was another dog, a parrot, a turkey, and some kitties running around).

When we left that last bar we needed a break.
Those 5 drinks hit us hard.

This was the perfect ending to this wonderful day!
4 wonderful ladies that I'm lucky to have in my life...
An unforgettable trip of a lifetime.
I'm so thankful I was able to go....
even though they all lied and said we were going to Disney and plotted against me and we never got to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment