Monday, December 6, 2010

Christmas 2010

Our tree in the family room.
Probably one of the smallest trees we've ever had.
My tree skirt is the one grandma Hartley made for my mom and dad.
I didn't like the tree for the first few days we had it, but its growing on me.
Our Christmas reindeer, with some special decorations made by the infamous Kelli Morales.

My favorite Christmas decoration. The purple tree...well a green tree with all my purple ornaments.
This years newest addition. A very special bird given to me at my first Christmas tea...I love it!



Although I'm having a tough time getting into the Christmas mood this year I do love all the decorations and traditions. I'll miss seeing my grandma Hartley this year, she's the glue that holds the Hartley clan together.
But even more so, I'll miss seeing my mom this year.



No comments:

Post a Comment