Saturday, February 2, 2013

A Post That Makes No Sense

Just go with me on this, it will most likely make no sense.
Being Judgmental
Thats been on my mind a lot lately.
Or I guess I should say trying not to be judgmental has been on my mind a lot lately.
I've been wondering why I feel like I am better than anybody else to pass jugdment on what they do with their lives.
I think that I do it a lot.
So then I start to think I'm not really judging them, I'm more like thinking what my opinion is of what they are doing.  Does that make sense?
Ugh I just deleted most of this post. 
 I was rereading it and I sounded like a judgmental bitch. 
I guess I just don't think that my thoughts are so far fetched, they make sense....I think.
Don't wear pajama bottoms to the store
Don't sleep with another womans husband
Don't brag about getting thousands of dollars back in taxes and all the stupid shit you are going to buy with said money when you are on government assistance and others around you are getting pennies and they work their asses off.
Don't tell me that Nicki Manaj will still be around in 10 years and she'll be a legend.
Don't let your children be disrespectful.
Don't tell me Kenny Chesney is gay.
Don't assume I would love Kenny Chesney any less if he was gay.
Don't tell your children no they can't have a cupcake ten times and then get up and give them one.
 
None of the above really have anything to do with being judgmental, sorry I just went off on a tangent.
What I am trying to say is that I am struggling a lot lately with some decisions I've made in the past.  I am wondering how things would be different if I wouldve made other decisions.  People are real quick to say what they would do if certain things happened to them but the bottom line is that you have no idea how you will react to a situation until its happening to you.  So instead of judging you because of what you do I need to try to put myself in your position and realize I don't know what I would do if it were me.  The only person I need to worry about is myself and the decisions I make. 
That being said I think its still important to be honest with someone you love if they ask for your opinion but respect their final decision. 
This all pertains to everyone except my children lol
They will do as I say and like it and they better always make the right decision.
Which of course is the decision I tell them to make. 
No need for judgment.

No comments:

Post a Comment