Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Random

I'm struggling with ideas to blog about. 
I struggle with what is appropriate to put out there for all to read.
Since some of those blog ideas are taking up the majority of my thoughts its hard to put those aside to think of appropriate blog ideas.
I also haven't been taking many photos lately so there isn't any fun photos to post. 
So in an effort to post more I'm going to have to get random, lol
 
1.  Went to the dentist today.  Had to have two teeth worked on, one of each side.  He asked if it was ok to work on both today but I would have to be numb on both sides.  I said, sure since I didn't want to have to go back again.  WOW, how weird it feels to have both sides numb. I actually had drool on my chin at one time.  The numbness is now wearing off and I'm sore on both sides yuck!

 2.  Jeremy emailed me today to let me know that they are offering a CCW class at his work.  He asked if I wanted to take it.  I DO!!  I've been wanting to go to the gun range for awhile now.  The classes can be expensive but this one is a really reasonable price.  I think we may both take it.  The only problem with that is once we've had the class we are both going to want a handgun.
$$$$
 3.  I'm addicted to the Bachelor.  Even in all it's ridiculousness I can't stop watching.  I do love how they seem to have caught on that we all love a villan.  Courtney last year, now Tierra.  She is so awful.  Would someone seriously throw themselves down the stairs and fake a frozen spell?   Not saying that she did but she lovessssss attention.  I can't believe that this nice sweet christian family lovin man is even interested in this woman.  Why don't these men learn that when ALL the women in the house hate someone theres something up!  If reality steve is right then I know who he picks, and I like her for him.  They haven't showed them together very much but I assume because its obvious they reeeaaalllyyy like each other.  Their date together was very normal.
 4.  Sarah made me breakfast in bed this morning.  Coffee, peanut butter toast, and 2 daisies.  It was so sweet.  I heard her moving around downstairs so I was going to get up and go get her some breakfast.  She said "nooooo mom don't get up, you have to stay in bed"  She was so very proud when she carried it upstairs. 
As much as she would like for me to tell you this is what it looked like, this is not a picture of my breakfast. 
I'm sure mine tasted better!

5.  On a more serious note, my nephew had a seizure yesterday morning.  So very scary.  My SIL and BIL are now going through the dr visits and questions that you face when you don't know the how or why.  I'm scared and nervous myself but I have faith that they'll find out why and get him all taken care of.  I'm praying for him and the family. But honestly I'm praying for my SIL the most.  I can't imagine the worry and stress and all the thoughts that she must be going through.  Theres nothing like a mothers love.  Our kids can be little shits they can drive us nuts drive us to drink make us crazy.  Make us second guess ourselves.  Would any one of us go back to before we had kids?  Would any of us trade being a mother?  What would we do without them, who would we be without them? 
She sent us an update today and it looks like there are tests and dr vists ahead but today he's doing good.  She also mentioned its hard to not smother and spoil him.  And when I read that, I thought when your child's life flashes in front of you how do you not smother and spoil them, at least for a little while. 

1 comment:

  1. again with the crying. You just understand me so well that when you talk to or about us it makes me cry. Thanks for the Love.

    ReplyDelete