Saturday, February 16, 2013

Disney Favorites

I just enjoyed taking a ride on a blogorail all about Disney.
Apparently there are tons of blogs out there about Disney, I just can't ever seem to find them when I'm craving a Disney fix.  Anyhow I really liked seeing everyone elses Disney favorites. So here are a few of mine.
 
Starting with my kids favorite characters.
Stitch is always such a funny guy when he poses for pictures. 
My absolute favorite characters are Chip and Dale.  Even if my kids don't want to stop and stand in line for pictures with them, I make them lol.  We have so many photos with them and they are all so funny.  I couldn't find the picture of Chip pulling on Sarahs piggy tales the first year we went when she was only 2 1/2 yrs old.  She thought they were pretty silly.
Feb. 2010 My Favorite Characters
  
My favorite ride at Magic Kingdom is Splash Mountain.  I love the characters from Song of the South.  I love Zippedee Do Dah and I love the last big drop.  The only thing I don't love is getting wet.  I try to sit where I think I won't get wet but it seems like I'm always wrong.  
 
March 2011 Magic Kingdom Favorite Ride, Splash Mountain

March 2011 Hollywood Studios Favorite Ride
The whole families favorite ride at Hollywood Studios is Toy Story Mania.  We try to head right back there, get a fast pass and then get in line.  That seems to be the only way to ride it twice.  I really enjoy the queue so I don't mind waiting for a little while.  The first time we road we waited for 2 hours.  Good thing we loved it.  I tend to get a little competitive with whoever I ride with. Probably best for me to ride with Jacob since Sarah seems to get her feelings hurt when I beat her.  
March 2011 Epcot Waiting for Soarin, our Epcot Favorite Ride

My favorite ride at Epcot is Soarin.  I don't have any photos of anything at Soarin, how is that possible?  I have at least a thousand photos of varies trips over the last 6 yrs and none of Soarin. 
I so love this ride.  I can't explain it, it really just makes me happy.  I love the feeling of flying, the smells, the music and the smiles of everyone around you when the ride is over.  I picked the above picture because we had just ate a huge meal at Le'Cellier we were stuffed and we were waiting for our fast pass for Soarin.  I was a little worried that my mom was going to hurl from the flying sensation on the ride but nope we were all just fine.

March 2011, Favorite Meal Ohanas
 
My favorite meal is at Ohanas. 
 I love the breakfast and the dinner.
  I love breakfast for several reasons.
  We love Lilo and Stitch, the kids love the waffles, and I love the juice. 
It's a great very filling meal so its a wonderful way to start your day.
I love dinner simply because I love the food. 
Something about meat on a stick, hahaha!
Seriously the food is delish.  
 
Sept. 2008 Favorite Non-Park Activity Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique
 
There are so many extra "things" to do while you're at Disney.  I think you could vacation there and never go to the parks, although why would you do that?  I love to go to Downtown Disney.  One of these vacations I will get a whole day there all to myself.  It seems as if we're always in a hurry when we're there.  Off to a dinner reservation or like the above picture off to the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique.  This was my favorite extra thing we've ever done with Sarah.  It was kind of pricey but totally worth it.  At this age she hated for me to brush her hair but this little princess let the "fairy godmothers" brush her hair for so long and so tightly I couldn't believe it. 
If you have a daughter between the ages of 3-8 I would say definitely do this. 
Totally worth it. 
 

Sept. 2009 Favorite Disney Outfit

Really not related to the parks at all but this was my favorite thing that Sarah wore on our Disney vacation. Nana made her this Minnie dress for Halloween and it fit her perfectly for our trip. 
It was so hot on this day and she never complained once. We got a lot of compliments on it.
How sweet is she!! 


Sept 2009 Favorite Disney Picture
Lastly my favorite picture I've taken of the kids on a Disney vacation.
Nothing at all related to Disney other than I took it at Downtown Disney.
As many Disney outfits as my children wear while we're on vacation this day they happen to be wearing nothing Disney related except for Sarahs bracelet.  
 
So these were some of my Disney favorites.  I hope you enjoy them.  I've already thought of several more for next time.

















2 comments:

  1. Check out http://disneybloggers.blogspot.com for 500+ Disney fan blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check out http://disneybloggers.blogspot.com for 500+ Disney fan blogs.

    ReplyDelete