Thursday, March 4, 2010

Our Last Day

Our last day in FL.
Mom, Terry, and I in front of their house.
The temp had dropped a bit and it was probably only 65 so I wasn't feeling to bad about leaving.
Little did I know my tb was covered in 2 feet of snow in Detroit.


This isn't the blog to get into it, but Terry is a changed man. He isn't drinking but not only that but he seems content. It doesn't feel like he's being tough with something to prove.
I loved watching him and my mom together, how they have their ways of taking care of each other without the other one thinking thats what they're doing. Does that make sense? hmmm not sure. It did my heart good to spend time with him. Thank you God for that opportunity, I'm starting to think thats why I went.
Proudly standing in front of their house. I have a feeling it wasn't much when they bought it but it is so cozy. It has all of their personnal touches throughout. My mom has crap everywhere, it looks like she's been living there for 20 yrs not less than 1 year. Regardless of what my Aunt Kathy says thats the window to MY bedroom that they're standing in front of.


The beach, there really is a Hudson BEACH!! Even though it was chilly it still felt awesome to put our toes in the sand.

Our last pictures. We both just wanted to stay one or two more days.

And this is what we came back to. Yuck...I had my flip flops on, not a very smart idea.

3 comments:

  1. I would gladly clear off the TB again for you.. since i wore sneakers.. NOT flip flops!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that you are from michigan born and bred and you wore flip flops home from the airport. haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. had to savor those last few moments of vacation

    ReplyDelete