Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Birthday at the Bracks

On our way home on Sunday we stopped over at Emily and Cole's house.
She had made him a cake for his birthday.
The kids were so excited to see each other.

My darling daughter, Sarah!
My itty bitty niece Natalie. She is so petite but full of spirit. Her and Jacob get along really well and usually end up hanging out together.


Naughtly Nathan. Haha not really, he is just a boy and so funny. He is starting to talk in full sentences and it's so cute to hear what he has to say. He loved the cake, actually licked the plate clean.

Per the birthday boys request they all sat down and played Smash Brothers, I think thats what its called. The girls got bored fast but Uncle Cole happily stepped in and played with Jake for awhile longer.
All in all it was a great day. A bit relaxing and a whole lot of fun.
I'm a very lucky mom and I sure know it.






No comments:

Post a Comment