Tuesday, January 26, 2010

thinking

I have found myself thinking lately about people saying "God has a plan for me". When I think back to when I have heard people say it, including myself, it seems as if we say it when our life is going to pot. It's like our own little pep talk. Life is sucking but hey "God has a plan for me". I just did something really stupid and I'm paying the consequences for it but its ok because "God has a plan for me" I have no job, no car, no money, but "God has a plan for me" So I find myself wondering do people really believe that or is it them making an excuse. It's almost like you can do anything you want and then stand up and say "Hey God has a plan for me so this must be supposed to happen" Its almost like I think our lives are those books that they used to make with different endings, you choose a or b and then the story goes on for a little while and then you get to one of those places where you choose a or b again. So did He have a plan for us but many many many times we get off the track he meant for us and he has to reroute us to the right plan? Cause some of the things that I see people do or say or certain things that happen in this world...did He really mean for THAT to happen. Sometimes I wonder if He had a sense of humor. Suck it up, take responsibility for your actions and quit blaming it on the big Guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment