Saturday, January 9, 2010

A girls day

These pictures are all from my phone so they're not that good.
Sarah and I had a girls day today. We dropped Quinn off at home and headed to the movies.
We went to see the Princess and the Frog. I thought it was really good. There was quite a bit of voodoo in it so I think there will probably be some parents that make comments about that. For all the hype about Disney making a movie with an African American princess for the first time, she was only in it for about 15 minutes total, the rest of the time she was a frog.

Next time I get a phone I'll get one that takes better pictures. There have been several times I have wanted to use it and it has taken crappy pictures like the one below. This one is of Sarah in the theatre before the lights even went out.

Ha! Sarah in the dressing room at Children's Place. She is big on trying things on in the dressing rooms lately. She like to pose and check herself out in front of the big mirror.

Of course we had to stop at the toy store in the mall for some play time.

And to finish it off...dinner at Applebee's. Big surprise, she didn't order mac and cheese, today it was grilled cheese.

When we left here we went to Meijer's which is where it all went downhill....I guess I pushed my luck. We did have a wonderful day but we will be spending the rest of the weekend at home.



No comments:

Post a Comment