Tuesday, January 5, 2010

I love Mail

So when I got home today I found a box on the porch. It had HSN on it so I assumed it was the scrap booking stuff I bought last week from the Home Shopping Network (another reason why its a good thing I don't stay home during the day). But the box was huge so I couldn't figure out what the heck it was. So I opened it .......

and found a whole bunch of the packing bubble things they use now. So I dug down in the box and found two skinny boxes.


Sure enough it was the scrap booking stuff I bought. Seriously they needed a box that big for these two small things. HAHA
I'm so super excited to use these products. They are rub ons from a company called 3 birds. Apparently they are an awesome new company.
Look at the cute storage they come with. The big sheets come with a stand up file folder and the small ones come in this cute envelope.


And if you look close they come with a rub on applicator shaped like a bird!! SOLD!! I guess I love big boxes from HSN move over QVC ...HSN has bigger boxes. HAHA




2 comments:

  1. Oh they look super cute! Can't wait to see them in person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm beyond jealous!!!! I love big or little boxes...I love them even more with my name on them! I can't wait to see your new goodies:)

    ReplyDelete