Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I'm a couponer!

I have to thank my sister in law Allison for introducing me to this. She was talking about couponing and saving money and I asked her about it and she gave me some awesome web sites. So yes I have been clipping coupons. I love shopping and then coming home to tell Jeremy that I spent $24.00 and saved $12.00. The other fun thing about the coupon web sites is the freebies. So far I have received free samples from several different companies...dog food, deoderent, lip gloss, perfume, etc.
Today when I got home there was a few fun things in the mail.

1. A free slim fast bar with some coupons from Sam's club.
2. An issue of Self magazine (yup I scored a years subscription for FREE).

3. A little while later the doorbell rang. When I answered it there was a fed ex box on the step. In it was my free sample of dream drops hair serum. It's supposed to tame frizzy hair. It smells great.


Side note...another big box for such a small product!! I don't get it!

All of these fun things for FREE!!

So thank you Allison for introducing me to this new hobby. It came at a great time to help keep my mind of the high school shananagins going on with the bffs. Plus I'm saving a bunch of money and getting stuff for FREE!

No comments:

Post a Comment