Monday, January 11, 2010

Sarah

This is probably only funny to me but oh well.
Last year for Christmas we went to Bay City for the whole holiday. So we packed everything...presents, stockings, yummy baked goods etc. But one thing we couldn't pack was the fish tank that Sarah was getting. So we left it all set up on the counter so it would be the first thing she saw when we got home. So when we opened the door when we got home she was super excited and so happy that she had one more present. She kept asking why she got it and I just said "I guess you just got one last present."
Sooooo now that you know that story...
Tonight Sarah says to me as we're curled up on the couch watching SpongeBob. "Mom remember last year when I got my fish tank and it was my one last present." And I say "yes Sarah I remember, why?" and she says "So when am I gonna get my one last present this year?"

No comments:

Post a Comment